The following roads will be oiled and chipped - Brintons Bridge Road from Rt. 1 to Pocopson Road, Hickory Hill Road from Rt. 1 to Hillendale Road, Cossart Road from Creek Road to Rt. 52 and Joshua’s Way. Any questions, call Road Master Dave Allen 610-388-9180
There will be a public hearing to review and consider for adoption a draft of a new zoning ordinance and solar ordinance on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 7:30 p.m. in the Harris Room, Pennsbury Township Building. A copy of the draft is available at the township building for review by the public. Everyone is welcome to attend.
1. Fill gas tanks of all cars/trucks
2. Power failures are typical. PUrchase extra supply of batteries to power radies/flashlights
3. Well water or spring water requires electric pump. Provide for one gallon of water per person per day
4. Have ample suppy of any medications needed by household memhbers
5. Let township know if electrically powered medical eqiupment is in your home - name of patient, address, phone number
6. Have ample food for minimum of 3 days
7. Do no use your home phone or cell phone unless necessary. Circuits get overloaded.
8. Call 911 with emergency - not the township.
9. DO NOT drive on flooded roads - ever
10. Avoid any normal high water areas such as Brintons Bridge or Rt. 1 at the river. These areas are often the first trouble spots. If
Route 1 at the Brandywine River is closed, don’t attempt to cross.
11. If you own a NOAA Weather radio, use it. It is the most reliable source of weather information.
You may reach me anytime at 610-793-2552. Lloyd Bankson Roach, Emer. Mgmt. Coordinator, Pennsbury Township
Camp Cadet, sponsored by the PA State Police, will be held in August at Camp Sankanac in East Vincent Township, Chester County. The camp is for girls and boys 11 to 13 and is FREE. Applications and further information on Camp Cadet website www.cccampcadet.org
Under Planning Commission Projects, updated PDF versions of the Pennsbury Act 537
PLEASE KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED, especially during the summer and alert your neighbors when you go away. There have been people soliciting contribution for “dubious” organizations. If you do open your door, always ask for credentials and photo ID. If they cannot produce this, do not spend anymore time talking to them. Call the state police at 268-2022.